lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

please don't lie me...

. I love you, I love you, I love you I love you, I love you I love you .... I love you so much! and that you hurt me? I've done apart from love? that something so terrible I am for you or lie to me this way: '(is that I should hate you but I can not, if every word I say I hurt but I tried to get away & can not do it ... if that you're a stupid that I deserve something for me would be a contempt ... but I love you, I LOVE YOU!! I would not give that any such promises had been limited, if all those words of love & affection had been real & it is currently not what this was happening: '(is that how many times I asked you please do me no harm & You told me you were different ... but it is not so! I lied, I lie, you treat me badly, sometimes you hug me & say you love me !!!!! U___U that I am against that & against my chest is pressed every time I think about your breath? when I touch your hands & feel the blood in my veins to warm up & make me feel safe ... not to do ... I love you & hate at the same time...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario